A company becomes a public company for one, primary reason: liquidity. Liquidity is at the root of the most relevant aspects of being a public company, such as access to funding, stock as currency, exit strategy, and so forth. The pivotal importance of liquidity (and shareholder value) is undeniable.
An illiquid or “under-liquid” public company assumes all of the risks and concerns of being a public company, without fully deriving the rewards or benefits. Essentially, to whatever degree is applicable, such a company is functioning similarly to a private company within the public market — and that is not the scenario any executive has in mind when taking a company public.
Content drives liquidity, especially when that content is highly visible. And, by far, the Market’s most favored and acted-upon source of content is research.
Research + Visibility = Liquidity
Prime Equity Research is as visible as any research available. We adhere to the most stringent standards, and follow the most SEC-compliant practices toward transparency and independence in the industry. Our research is deployed & referenced with superior strategic effectiveness, and is supported by an unequaled, dynamic array of journalistic, media, presentation (venue) and intelligence platforms.
ABBREVIATED LIST OF COMPANIES
- Ambicom Holdings,Inc. (ABHI)
- Chattam Inc. (SNY)
- Chiron Corp.
- Century Aluminum Co.(CENX)
- Crdentia Corp
- Darnley Bay Resources Limited (DBL)
- Ecotality, Inc. (ETLE)
- Force Energy Corp (FORC)
- Fresh Start Private Management Inc. (CEYY)
- Gastar Exploration Ltd. (GST)
- Gold Resource Corp. (GORO)
- Liberty Mines Inc. (LBE)
- Instacare Corp.(ISCR)
- Maverick Oil and Gas Inc.
- Mikros Systems Corp. (MKRS)
- Modavox, Inc. (AUGT)
- Nayna Networks, Inc. (NAYN)
- New Frontier Media Inc. (NOOF)
- Northstar Electronics Inc. (NEIK)
- Noront Resources Ltd (NOT.V)
- Omni Energy Services Corp. (OMNI)
- Pan American Bank
- Red Hat Inc. (RHT)
- The Meridian Resource Corp.